𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜.
Note: by entering “Homi” house you declare to accept these rules
🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽 At the time of booking, please check that you have entered the correct number of guests who will be staying at Homi, otherwise I will have to change the reservation.
The maximum number of people allowed is 4.
It is not allowed to invite other people, not included in the booking, to sleep at home, but you can have dinner with few friends, in a pleasant and quiet way, without disturbing the other condominiums. In any case, it is not allowed to make a party and it’s not allowed to exceed the number of 4 people totally.
🅿️ The building has a private parking with unassigned slots and subject to availability. Parking is free, usually there are always free spots, but this cannot be 100% guaranteed. For further information please contact me.
🚭 𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.
- If you are 2 people I usually prepare the foldable bed, if you need two separate bed, thus you require bed + sofa bed please inform me before your arrival so I can make welcome your requests.
- At the time of check in, guests will be asked to take a picture of the ID for the mandatory administrative procedures.
- Late check in, after 10 pm, but not over midnight, will be held personally but with an extra cost of € 30. For any other different need please be in touch with me in advance.
- Late check out is possible only with authorization and is free of charge up to the maximum of 1pm. If I’m waiting for news guests, I’m sorry but it’s not possible to check out late.
- Unless it’s already paid, during the check-in guests will be asked to pay the amount due for the tourist tax. The tax is € 4 per night, up to a maximum of 7 nights, for each guest over 12 years old. I’ll correspond the tax to the Municipality of Florence and I’ll issue a receipt to the guests.
More information at this link: http://www.firenzeturismo.it/en/informazioni-utili-2/informazioni-turistiche-2/2653-tourist-tax.html
- Guests are asked to respect the common rules of coexistence of a condo and to be silent from 10pm to 7am. It is not possible to make a party, around Homi there are many clubs and restaurants more suitable for groups of people.
- For stays longer than 3 days, guests must personally dispose of the differentiated waste in the corresponding bins on the street, they are in front of the building.
- I provide 1 set of towels per person (1 big, 1 medium, 1 small), for a stay of up to 3 days. For longer stays I provide more towels. Any extra towel has a supplement of € 10 each.
- Homi is in a condo of a metropolitan city so there could be some common noise like people speaking, closing their doors, going up/down stairs or just doing their daily routine, noise from the street especially in summer if you leave the windows open.
- Please do turn off lights and air conditioning/heating each time you leave, I take care of our planet.
- I will not be in any way responsible for items left in the apartament in case of theft and there will be no type of refund.
- Something may break, no problem, I kindly ask you to warn me immediately so that I can fix it. In case of big damages I could ask a refund up to € 300.
- If you lock yourself outside, because you left the keys inside the home, I will ask for a supplement of € 20 euro until 10 pm or € 40 from 10 pm to midnight. You have to pay cash at the moment I’ll come to open.
- At the end of the stay you can leave the keys directly in the apartment, in case of loss of the keys you will be asked for a refund of € 100 for each set of keys. Unfortunately the security keys are very expensive.
- I love Homi very much and I welcome you here as if it were your home, so I ask you to have the utmost respect for this house as if it were yours.
Thank you so much for your help.